Yes, we accept guest posts, those that are genuinely and lovingly written by you! To submit, simply email me at cathy [at] raisinghearts [dot] com or hit the Contact page.
Guidelines for guest post contributions
For the article’s content:
- Must be related to family, motherhood, or raising Catholic families, or about family life in Melbourne
- Must be at least 1000 words
- Must be original, high-quality, and valuable
- Headings and subheadings are required
- Must include one original image. Include text relating to your article.
- Image recommended size: at least 800px by 400px
- Any links will be given a nofollow tag.
For the ‘About the Author’ section
- Include at least one social media profile (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Can include an image of author
- Can include a link to your blog (no follow tag)
If your guest post is published:
- Share your guest post on your own blog and social media profiles.
- You cannot republish your guest post elsewhere.